2007 Cayman S For Sale
This 2007 Cayman S is a turn-key package ready to run up front in PCA H-class. Professionally built and maintained by Autometrics Motorsport since 2012. This 3.4 liter 987 is available for immediate inspection and purchase at our facility in Charleston, SC for $64,000.
This Cayman was built to be a winner, and it has been. It holds the PCA H-class track record at Watkins Glen, Sebring, Rd Atlanta, and Rd America. With 14 wins and 36 Podium finishes in 3 and a half seasons of club racing, its performance is unquestionable.
The performance comes from a solid chassis with one of the best custom roll cages in Club Racing and a massive build list.
– JRZ RS Pro shocks
– GT3 Cup lower control arms
– GT3 Cup toe links
– Adjustable front and rear sway bars
– Forgeline GA3R wheels
– DXD Clutch
– Guard LSD
– Numeric Shifter cables
– Lucasfab headers and exhaust
– Water-to-oil transmission cooler
– Power steering cooler
– Recaro Pro Racer HANS XL driver seat
– Recaro Pole Position passenger seat
– Schroth Harnesses
– PFC front brake discs
– Oil accumulator (accusump)
– Electric Fire System
– Braillie battery
– AIM Solo DL
– GT3 center radiator
– GT3 fender liners and brake cooling
– A/C and heater delete
– Secondary air injection delete
Porsche’s mid-engine coupe is a fast and fun car and a proven contender in its class. With some basic modifications, this Cayman could also be a winner in the growing and competitive GTB1 class. More photos in the gallery below.